Difference Between BeVeg and other Vegan Trademarks? Why BeVeg is the Best Vegan Trademark.
Simply stated: BeVeg is the only Vegan trademark in the world under accreditation. That means BeVeg is the only program with consistent application of an internationally accepted Vegan trademark, and third-party audits, making BeVeg certified the most reliable and consistent benchmark for global Vegan claims.
You cannot compare other known trademarks to a real Vegan standard. Trademarks are very different from an ISO accredited technical standard requiring third-party audits. Anyone can hire a lawyer to register a trademark. Use of the trademark does not mean consistent application or a meaningfully audited and verified claim. BeVeg is an official Vegan standard with consistent application and audits in about 200 countries. BeVeg is a third-party Vegan standard and uses leading third-party technical administrators, like NSF and OU, to warrant and assure Vegan label claims are made in accordance with and with deference to BeVeg Vegan integrity. BeVeg is an integrity standard drafted with GFSI benchmarks in mind. While BeVeg is a newer entrant to the market, it is certainly superior and cannot be compared to a simple trademark that does not even conduct third-party technical audits. The other Vegan trademarks are not certification standards, but rather verification standards. To be an official certifier you need accreditation and a program. BeVeg is the only official accredited certifying body for Vegan label claims, and all technical administrators are accredited by ISO (international standardization organization) and/or have completed training.
Moreover, the other known Vegan trademarks aren’t as globally recognized. For example in the UK you need the sunflower logo but in the USA you need the heart logo, but if you go with BeVeg, you are recognized on both continents and do not need to change your packaging or labels to comply with local registrations. BeVeg is recognized and registered on 6 continents.
Please see enclosed marketing materials for more information. Why BeVeg pamphlet? Vegan trademark comparison chart., and how Vegan Certification labels increase sales.
Difference Between BeVeg Vegan certification and plant-based claims?
BeVeg certification means plant-based and cruelty-free. The BeVeg certificate is the most credible Vegan and plant-based claim one can make. Enclosed is more marketing materials and literature on this, but basically, plant-based means based mostly in plants… you can make this claim without a certification. Vegan means free-from animal material and no animal testing and should have a third-party audit to make this claim reliably. The BeVeg certificate lets the consumer know without confusion it is Vegan, and also allows you to continue to claim plant-based on product packaging because that is not misleading with an accredited Vegan certificate and encompasses both marketing benefits. While Vegan means it is also plant-based, a plant-based claim does not mean it is also Vegan. The most credible and pure claim is a certified Vegan one. Please see enclosed marketing materials for more information. Why BeVeg pamphlet?
Why the BeVeg Vegan Logo is the official & Best Vegan Trademark of choice?
- More global trademark protection than any other Vegan logo, which is of great value to products seeking international distribution. Represented on six continents.
- First and only accredited Vegan symbol in the world by ISO 17065 AND 17067 as a Conformity Assessment Program
- Vegan standard owned and written by lawyers as a conformity assessment program to define vegan globally in a uniform manner.
- Published white paper on truth in labeling laws
- Author of Vegan Law book to be published by Vegan Publishers publishing house.
- Unprecedented media exposure.
- Only Vegan standard to have international accreditation, as BeVeg reviews supply chain, ensures training, ensures GFSI procedures, with trained auditors that systematically delves into risk analysis, root analysis, and gap analysis.
- Third-party technical audits by world’s leading food safety and GMP certifiers.