Consumer Goods / Product Certification
We help ensure that both the supply chain and the products bought and sold are up to standard.
Consumer goods are part of everyone’s daily life and vegan demand for such goods are unprecedented. Our services are available globally for consumer products, such as food, cosmetics and personal care products, textiles, footwear, toys, hardware, household products, formulated products, vitamins, fashion, furniture, cleaning supplies, alcohol, electrical and electronic goods, and more.
Customers expect to buy products that are healthy, safe, and reliably vegan when labeled. Our customized vegan standard for research, testing, inspection, audit, certification and consultancy services ensures you understand the standards applicable to your vegan products and comply with mandatory and voluntary vegan requirements. More importantly, we can help you gain a competitive edge and develop products, processes and supply chains that deliver consumer vegan goods that really are as trusted as you say they are.
Our consumer goods and retail vegan certification services include:
- Research, Testing & Certification: We conduct a full range of product research, inspection, and testing, to certification. Our aim is to ensure your products protect consumers and that label claims meet interested consumer expectations.
- Inspection: We provide production checks before, during and after production, as well as surveillance checks to verify the quality of your raw materials and production, marking and packaging, and product presentation.
- Technical assistance: We support you with projects incorporating social responsibility towards vegan solutions, vegan factory quality assessment, food safety and health assessment to prevent cross-contamination and minimize zoonotic diseases. Additionally, we act as a regulatory advisory service, providing training and private label support and certification.
Besides conforming to legal requirements and industry standards, we can help you meet a number of challenges, including:
- Growth in unethical manufacturing as the supply chain tries to reduce costs, thereby exploiting animals.
- Increased consumer focus on quality and safety with reduced risk of cross-contamination.
With a reputation for excellence in inspection, testing, certification and verification, we can also offer you consultancy and cross-business services to improve sustainability across your organization and further a vegan supply chain.
Contact us to find out more.