JANE UNCHAINED NEWS: PLNT BURGER’S 7TH STORE OPENING IN WHOLE FOODS, VEGAN CERTIFIED BY BEVEG
“Among PLNT Burger’s core values is our desire to democratize plant-based food by offering delicious burgers as an entry point into eating plants,” said PLNT Burger’s Co-Founder and Culinary Director Celebrity Chef Spike Mendelsohn.
“We are thrilled to be opening each new store with purpose and intention, and to celebrate Tracye and her 10,000 Black Vegan Women’s program.”“I’m so excited about this collaboration,” said Tracye McQuirter, MPH. “PLNT Burger’s mission to help us ‘eat the change we wish to see in the world’ is something I also feel strongly about. I believe we have the power to take back control of our health, save the planet, and help the animals by choosing plant-based foods every day.”
BurgerThough PLNT Burger continues to grow and expand, this does not come without the proper precautions to prevent the spread of COVID-19. Chef Spike Mendelsohn and his team have implemented the following precautions to ensure the utmost safety of their workers and customers:
- Only offering food for contact-free pick-up at PLNT Burger, or for delivery via its new APP
- Disinfecting the counter and workspaces and switching gloves every half hour.
- Requiring staff to wear masks at all times to protect them and customers.
- Temporarily removing the ice cream cone option.
- Pre-packaging drinks and sauces for individual use.
PLNT Buger @Laws that Matter with Carissa Kranz, Esq.