This article was originally posted on Itechpost.com
Whether you’re new to Veganism or have been Vegan for years, you might be surprised to learn which drinks include animal ingredients.
Have we already gotten your attention?
That’s fantastic since we want to assist you in finding the top Vegan and Vegetarian apps available now on the internet!
gonutss describes itself as a “vegan translator.” That is, it aids in the conversion of unhealthy foods to vegan or vegetarian alternatives.
Among the features are:
- Find vegan and vegetarian options, as well as recipes, ingredients, and products.
- A “Veganpedia” function allows you to identify raw vegan ingredients and learn more about them.
- A protein calculator that helps you calculate the quantity of protein in products that are vegan.
Vegan Amino is more than just a tool for finding new vegan recipes and learning about vegan ingredients. It’s a community of individuals from various walks of life who have committed to a vegan diet. Talking with other vegans about their dietary choices or cooking techniques is a great way to keep motivated.
This app includes the following features:
- An international vegan community where you can meet and speak with other vegans.
- Access material such as cookbooks, recipes, dietary suggestions, and more through the Wiki.
It’s not always easy to find vegan food and vegetarian restaurants. Enter, Happy Cow!
- Look for vegetarian or vegan restaurants in your neighborhood.
- Filter by your preferred sort of plant-based diet.
- Favorite locations can be saved.
If you’re not yet entirely Vegetarian or Vegan but want to be, Quit Meat is an excellent resource for achieving your meat-free goals.
The app includes the following features:
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner ideas that are meat and dairy free.
- Keep track of how long you’ve gone without meat or dairy.
21-Day Vegan Kickstart
Healthline specifically noted that this app is curated by the Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine, hence the app is reliable and trustworthy. It includes 21 days of complete meal plans, a recipe library vetted by nutritionists, grocery lists, nutrition advice, and more.
- This app makes trying out a vegan diet entertaining and easy, especially if you’ve never tried it before.
Oh She Glows
Oh She Glows is a plant-based recipe app that allows you to personalize recipes, make cooking comments, and strike out items and directions as you go.
- Nutritional information is provided for each recipe.
- For easy access to the most relevant dishes, organize the recipes by season and holiday.
As previously mentioned, you might be surprised to learn which drinks include animal ingredients. Fortunately, BevVeg is here to help!
- This app will tell you if a brand or product is vegan and will also suggest vegan alternatives.